The All-In-One Brush For Cleaning Your Wheels And Lug Nuts!
The Wheel Brush Reimagined ... Again!
Features & Benefits
- Wheel cleaning re-imagined ... Once Again! The multi-patented WoollyWormit® Wheel Brush is effectively a 13-inch long semi-rigid and flexible brush wrapped entirely in a soft Chenille microfiber cover, with a handy integrated lug nut cleaner. Unlike any other wheel brush, our brush has many patented features. The 2.0 Version includes the ability to attach the included handle if desired ... or not. Version 2.0 is re-engineered with an attachable handle that extends the reach by 4.3 inches (11cm). Depending on your wheels and cleaning methods, the handle accessory may or may not be needed for your specific scenario and preferences. Many users like that there is not a dedicated handle to get in the way of cleaning around the wheels. And, without a handle, there are no hard surfaces that would make contact with the wheel. You can grab and hold the brush body anywhere along its length. However, if you need more reach, with a Philips Head screwdriver, simply attach the included handle and you're ready to go. This attachable handle allows for even greater flexibility on how and where you can clean. (NOTE: the original brush, which was shipped prior to January 1, 2021, is not compatible with the new handle. Therefore, handles are not available for purchase separately.)
- Flexible, safe and effective. Unlike most brushes that have a foam body with a metal or plastic spine, or have an exposed twisted metal wire core, the WoollyWormit wheel brush is constructed of a flexible rubber-like material with a fully concealed internal metal spine. The brush's patented construction and design allows the brush body to bend, yet be rigid enough to maintain the desired shape needed for reaching deep into the wheels' barrels. And at the same time, the brush does not hold excessive amounts of heavy water like a large brush with a foam core would. Unlike many brushes, this tool has no exposed twisted metal spine that makes contact with or scratches the vehicle surfaces.
- Clean it like you mean it. The brush length and width is such that it can fit most wheels, between/through most spokes and reach clear across the inside of the inner wheel barrel ... without having to reach your hand inside of wheel and scratch or crack your knuckles. The compressed thickness of the tapered brush tip starts at about 1 in. (2.54 cm) and increases to 1.2 in. (2.8 cm) along the body. This design allows the brush to fit in and clean behind the spokes of most wheels, between the outer edge of the brake rotor and inner wheel barrel, tiny spaces, corners and indentations, and in some cases fitting between the brake caliper housing and the back of spokes. (Note: You'll need at least a 1 in. (2.54 cm) gap for the brush tip to fit between different parts.)
- Better tools = Better Cleaning. What used to be the worst part to clean is now the easiest. Do you hate cleaning around the lug nuts? The integrated lug nut cleaner is designed to easily clean the the lug nuts surfaces and the hard-to-reach wheel cavities surrounding the lug nuts. The lug nut cleaner is constructed of a flexible, but semi-rigid plastic material (red) that supports the proprietary cleaning sponge. This sponge material was designed specifically for the WoollyWormit wheel brush so that it is tough enough to clean road grime and brake dust, but gentle enough to be safe on rim coatings and painted factory surfaces.
- Versatility and Adaptability. The WoollyWormit wheel brush can be used to clean more than the wheels. For example, the brush is great for cleaning inside the hard-to-reach openings in many front grills, in and around the muffler tips, spaces around aftermarket auto accessories, etc. And, for the interior of the car, select a different color Chenille microfiber cover and use the brush dry or damp for dusting the dashboard, seats, rear deck, etc. It's especially great for getting into those tight corners where the dashboard and windshield meet and dust, bugs, hair, coins, etc., collect.
- The cleaning sponges are removable and replaceable. So no need to buy a whole new brush - just order the sponges as needed.
- The cover is designed to be removable for cleaning in the washing machine (gentle cycle), and to change out when different types of cleaning is needed. Different covers can be for used for different purposes – for example, a black cover is great for the dirty wheels and engine compartment, a grey cover for cleaning other parts of the exterior, and the purple cover for dusting the interior.
- The heavy Chenille microfiber cleaning cover holds plenty of water and suds for optimal cleaning. There are 2 pull loops to assist with pulling the cover on, and to hang the brush for storage and drying.
Frequently Purchased With
- Brush body length (covered), without handle attached, not including lug nut cleaner post (basically the length of the covered brush that can be held within the hand): 12.8 in. (32.5 cm.)
- Brush body length overall assembled, with handle and lug nut cleaner attached: approximately 20.3 in. (51.6 cm)
- Width (with microfiber cover attached): The compressed width of the tapered brush tip is approximately 1.1 in. (2.8 cm.) and increases to approximately 2 in. (5.1 cm.) for the rest of the brush body.
- Thickness (with microfiber cover attached): The compressed thickness of the tapered brush tip is approximately 1 in. (2.54 cm) and increases to approximately 1.2 in. (3.1 cm), along the rest of the brush body.
- Integrated Lug Nut Cleaners: The two lug nut cleaners (removable), small and large, fit most standard OEM lug nuts, as well as the wheel cavities surrounding the lug nuts. Note: The spacing between the lug nuts and wheel cavities surrounding the lug nuts vary significantly across the hundreds of makes and models of cars over the years. As a result, the 2 sizes of lug nut cleaners were designed to fit most OEM wheels. However, there are some car makes and/or models (some Volvos, some Volkswagons, etc.) that come with individual lug nut covers that fit over each individual lug nut, and some lug nut covers that fit over the group of all the lug nuts. For these wheels, the lug nut cleaners will not fit/work. We recommend that you look at your wheels and make sure your lug nuts are exposed, and there is at least a 1/8 in. (.3 cm.) gap between the lug nut corners and the wheel cavity wall.
- Attachable handle design - The WoollyWormit ® Wheel Brush was designed specifically to not need a designated handle. Often times, hard handles can get in the way, depending on the wheel design and user cleaning methods. To provide the greatest versatility, the wheel brush's innovative design has a brush body with a length over 12 in. long (30.5 cm.) that can be grabbed by your hand anywhere along its length. So, a traditional fixed handle isn't needed. However, if you prefer a handle, the kit comes with an attachable handle that is secured via a tiny bolt (Philips Head screwdriver needed for quick assembly.) This brush was designed to eliminate the need to use harsh wheel cleaners and wheel acids (with ongoing proper maintenance), meaning a dedicated handle isn't necessary to protect hands from contact with chemicals. Therefore, with simple car wash soap, the user can grab the brush anywhere and clean the wheels. Note: if harsh chemicals are used, and/or you need a longer reach, the attachment of the handle is an option.
- Designed for OEM wheels on passenger cars, SUVs and light pickup trucks (not for commercial vehicles and not specifically for aftermarket wheels and accessories that vary much from OEM sizes and specs).
- Hanging loops for quicker drying on the covers.
- Contents Of Packaging: One Brush Body, One Handle With Bolt/Locknut, One Chenille Microfiber Cover, Two Lug Nut Cleaners (large and small) (red), One 4-Pack Cleaning Sponges Large and One 4-Pack Cleaning Sponges Small, Printed Instructions
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- SKU: 100-S
- UPC CODE: 752830968363
- Black Tie Brands, LLC Main Office: USA - Miami, FL 33132
- ©Copyright 2019 Black Tie Brands, LLC; WoollyWormit® is Registered Trademark of Black Tie Brands, LLC
- US Patents: 10,029,655 and 10,766,465